- Misa Kataoka 片岡ミサ
- Honolulu ホノルル, Hawaii ハワイ, United States
- ALOHA! I am a full-time real estate agent at List Sotheby's International Realty in Honolulu, Hawaii. Born and raised in Japan, Hawaii resident since 1990. Background in insurance, banking and tourism for Japanese market. Focus on condos (luxury apartments) in Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kaka'ako area. With this blog, I will share upcoming development and real estate topics unique to Hawaii. Feel free to contact me! こんにちわ。 リストサザビーズインターナショナルリアルティに所属、ハワイの不動産売買をお手伝いしていますミサです。１９９０年よりハワイ在住。好奇心・興味旺盛な性格から、日本と違う仕組みを知りたいと、保険（生保と損保）の資格取得、その後ネット銀行では全米からの電話問い合わせに英語対応を経験（汗）。度胸がついてハワイ法廷通訳者にも登録。不動産免許は２００７年に取得。不動産に限らずご質問はいつでもお気軽にどうぞ。
Friday, April 24, 2009
Great find to share with all ~ "GreenSleeve"on Etsy.com and LOVE it.
It's eco-friendly, and it also identify your cup like a wine charm. Out of all cup sleeves I can find on the web, this is the most affordable and attractive option I would recommend to anyone.
Organic material (jute fiber, felt-lined), simple idea executed just right. You can customize and personalize with your artistic touch if you like, but I must say "simplicity" is the beauty. I might add tiny grommet to keep it on my key chain. I hate to see myself looking for one I left at kitchen table.
When you order your coffee, just mention "I have my own sleeve". Barista or the customer behind you will get the idea...how cool is that! It's not about trend setter, it's about influence you may have to those around you. Hope you can plant the seed in your neighborhood.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Lehua Series at Ka Makana town homes will debut 04.25.09 (Saturday), and 3 new model homes will be open 10am to 5pm daily.
From the high $300,000s (FS)
* Three bedrooms, two-car garage
* Your choice of one- or two-story plans
* Hawaiian plantation style architecture
* Private fenced yard and covered lanai
* Future resort amenities will include Hoakalei Marina and a private swim club with tennis and fitness center
* Energy Star® qualified
* Hawai‘i BuiltGreen™
19 model homes at Ka Makana single family homes are from the $500K to over $1M.
For buyer representation, please contact Misa and register on your first visit.
Monday, April 13, 2009
On Easter Sunday, I spent some time on YouTube, searching for Earth Day inspiration. I found Michelle Kaufmann's series of "Eco Principle" very interesting and visually appealing. YouTube has Live Green channel and SunChips has contest for the Green idea for $20K. Any sustainable idea? Check an episode or two here.